Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Nursing Care in Greater Vancouver
Alzheimer's and dementia have a significant impact on the individual, their caregiver and the entire family. While the level of care changes at different stages, the right approach can help your loved one to remain in the familiarity and comfort of home.
Evergreen Nursing, known for its family-oriented approach and emphasis on strong relationships with clients and community service agencies, provides compassionate and comprehensive in-home care that allow your loved one to live with dignity even in the face of memory loss.
There is no one recipe when it comes to the care of Alzheimer's and dementia and our in-home caregivers are experienced at dealing with individuals at various stages. They are specially qualified to relate patiently and with sensitivity to the individual and the family.
Compassionate Alzheimer's and dementia care anywhere in Vancouver
We offer in-home services ranging from:
- The support of a care aide to provide relief for the family's primary caregiver
- Keeping your loved one safe in their home and community
- Medication supervision
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Shopping and running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments and functions
- Exercise, walking, playing games, listening to music, reading and other recreational activities that your loved one enjoys
- Managing or assisting with household chores such as cleaning and tidying the house, laundry and ironing, meal preparation.
Let us put your mind at ease. Simply call us at 604.264.7959 and talk to a nursing consultant about your in-home Alzheimer's and dementia home care needs.