Choose a career with Evergreen Nursing Services! We have won the Consumer Choice Awards for best home health company in Vancouver since 2004 because we have an exceptional team of Care Aides, LPNs and RNs!
As an Evergreen team member you will enjoy flexibility, competitive wages, annual reviews/raises, solid orientation, support from two full-time RN Supervisors and professional and respectful communication. Come and enjoy our festive parties, monthly draw prizes and quarterly newsletters. Our office always welcomes visitors any day of the week!
Please note that you will be contacted if you are a strong applicant and your availability and experience meets our current clients' needs. We will not contact any applicant without an updated resume attached.
We appreciate you taking the time to apply to Evergreen!
Care Aide - Home/Community
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding career? Are you a Certified Care Aide or RN from another country? If so, come join our team at Evergreen Nursing Services! Families and people in need across Greater Vancouver have been relying on Evergreen Nursing Services since 2001 for thorough, skillful and compassionate nursing and home care support. A family-owned, independent, local nursing and home care company; Evergreen Nursing has been the GOLD recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Homecare Company in Vancouver every year since 2005.
We are currently looking for Certified Care Aides who are available for regular 2 to 12 hour assignments in Vancouver. With 2-hour shifts, we offer a higher rate of pay ($20/hour) and do our best to pair shorter shifts together to achieve your desired hours. For 8 to 12 hour shifts, they could be days or nights (awake shift). When working with numerous clients, hours can build up to 30 to 40 hours per week depending on your availability.
With Evergreen, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Thorough orientation process
- Flexible work hours
- Free access to 100s of online educational courses for professional development
- One-on-one training as needed if a client has unique care needs
- 24/7 support from our Director of Nursing Services and the Evergreen Office staff
- One-on-one work with clients in a comfortable home and/or hospice setting
- Worksafe BC Coverage, EI and CPP contributions, % vacation pay/hour worked
- Direct deposit
- Staff social events
- Opportunities for annual performance reviews and financial incentives for full-time
- Employee Rewards Program (Grants for travel, personal expenses, education, etc.)
- Monthly Kudos Program Draw with financial rewards
Please send us your resume, cover letter, and outline of your long-term availability.
We appreciate your interest. Please note, that we will only be contacting qualified candidates with strong availability.
Rate of Pay dependent on experience: $16.00 to $19.00/hour
Registered Nurses - Community Palliative Care
Ready to advance your career? Registered Nurses join our winning team at Evergreen Nursing Services, Consumers Choice Award Winner for Best Nursing Service in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland since 2005. In addition, Evergreen Nursing successfully achieved Accreditation from Accreditation Canada in 2016, meeting their rigorous standards for excellence and provision of high quality, client and family-centered care.
Evergreen Nursing Services is currently seeking casual Registered Nurses (full, non restricted, practicing members of the BC College of Nurses only please) that are interested in Palliative Care.
At Evergreen we offer:
- Flexible shifts: 8 and 12 hours, days/evenings and nights
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive paid orientation/training by Evergreen's palliative care specialists & Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)
- Access to an extensive database of online educational courses
- Paid education opportunities and access to VCH in-services
- One-on-one training by an RN in home with orientation and as needed
- Work experience in both the hospice and home settings
- 24/7 support from Evergreen and VCH's Palliative Team
- Opportunity to strengthen leadership, assessment and critical thinking skills
- Social events and fun games/incentives
Evergreen Nursing Services works directly with the Vancouver Coastal Health Palliative Care Team and their Home Palliation Program to support clients and their families to spend their last days in the comfort of their home.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who have experience in Palliative Care and want to expand their practice in this extremely rewarding area of nursing. We require RNs to provide at least 4, 12-hour shifts/month of availability upon hire.
If you are interested in joining a wonderful team of Evergreen RNs, please email or fax your cover letter and resume, attn: Mali Elliott, Director of Nursing Services. Please visit our very informative website www.evergreennursing.ca to learn more about our reputable company and for additional contact information.
Please note this posting is not time sensitive. We look forward to hearing from you!