In-Home Care & Nursing Services in Richmond, BC - Home Care Assistance
Evergreen Nursing's family-centred, professional and compassionate approach to in-home care has earned it the reputation as one of the top home care companies in Richmond, BC since its inception in 2001.
Founded by a Registered Nurse, Evergreen continues to be operated by the founder and original owner.
Known for its careful attention to detail, Evergreen addresses the physical as well as the social, emotional, cultural and spiritual needs of your loved one.
Whether you need assistance caring for elderly parents or relatives; patients who need palliative, post-surgery, post-accident trauma, short or long term illness care; or support for people with special health needs such as Alzheimer's and dementia, Evergreen Nursing is perfectly equipped to provide the service you need.
Please call us at 604.264.7959 or fill out the online inquiry form for more information and answers to your questions regarding our home care services in Richmond, BC.
Evergreen's Private Home Health Care Services in Richmond Include:
- Comprehensive in-home nursing health care
- Communication and close coordination with supporting medical team
- Medication management, including diabetes and insulin therapy management
- Special nursing tasks such as G and NG tube feeding and care or urinary catheter
- Wound management and surgery recovery care
- Specialized end-of-life in-home (palliative) care services
In-Home Care Assistance in Richmond
A thorough and frank discussion with an Evergreen home care consultant during your initial complimentary meeting allows you to examine your best options going forward, including applying for support from Fraser Health.
Then, we build an in-home care plan that keeps the care and comfort of the patient, as well as the needs of your family in the forefront. Please note that your loved one can choose to have a nursing staff that speak a second language -- Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian or a range of of other Asian and European languages.
Evergreen Nursing, Your Best Choice For Home Care Services in Richmond, BC
- Experienced, compassionate home care nursing staff from an award-winning local company
- Family support every step of the way
- Flexible hourly or 24-hour in-home care schedules
- Expert home nursing care in Richmond, BC for seniors and patients with ailments ranging from cancer, Alzheimer's, dementia and more
- Complimentary consultation, ongoing supervision and monitoring by a senior Registered Nurse
- Candid and prompt communication, 24/7 phone support
From Steveston to Bridgeport, wherever you live in Richmond, BC, your home care support team will quickly get to work providing the support and care your loved one deserves.
Please contact Evergreen Nursing today at 604.264.7959 to have a nursing consultant answer your questions or to schedule a complimentary consultation for home care assistance in Richmond, BC.
For further information, please visit the Evergreen Nursing's Richmond in-home care FAQ section of the website.